Why attend #TMDevon?
The question really should be; Why not?! In addition to the endless informal networking opportunities, you’ll get the chance to listen to real teachers presenting on innovative approaches to all aspects of education from the latest EdTech in teaching and learning through to Masters/EdD level action research. This will be delivered through a series of 3 minute micro and 7-10 minute nano presentations…….. and best of all it’s all free!
What is it?
A teachmeet is a group of teachers and educators that have got together to share ideas. These are ideas that they have used in the classroom and that they want to share with a wider audience.
TeachMeet Devon will stream live from the event on Wednesday 1st July. Enabling colleagues who are located further afield to get involved. The discussion has already started on Twitter, simply follow/tweet using the hashtag #TMDevon to get involved.
Register your attendance by completing this form:
Would you like to present?
Expressions of interest are now open.
Here are the rules:
- You MUST be a teacher making a difference in the classroom
- You MUST NOT pitch any products for sale!
- You can present using any format you would like to.
- The important bit is that you get your message across in the time slot allocated to you.
- If your presentation is online please share links to your presentation before or after the event.
Everyone who registers to present will receive confirmation no later than 1st June. Successful topics will be added to the published speaker list.
If you agree, please complete this form: